Applicants for Lufkin Adult Learning Center scholarships for license, certification, or entrance exams must meet the following requirements:
1. Applicant must be 18 years old or older
2. Applicant must complete one or more of the following: a high school equivalency i.e. GED, HiSet, an English language acquisition program, a college prep program, or a post-secondary certificate or degree.
3. Provide gross family income information.
4. Provide a letter of recommendation: by clicking HERE.
5. Provide a student statement of need.
6. After submitting an application, the Lufkin Adult Learning Center's Board will select the scholarship awardees.
7. Scholarships will be distributed as reimbursements upon the awardee's successful completion of the exam.
Important: Scholarship funding will only be disbursed to qualifying programs/institutions located within Angelina County.
CLICK BELOW TO APPLY